Japanese Office Home and Business 2010 Software
Japanese Office Home & Business 2010 is the essential software suite for managing
small businesses and working from home. Enhanced tools and features help you run
your business, connect with customers, and organize your household more efficiently.
Office 2010 Home and Business Japanese features new photo, video, and text effects for
creating standout documents and presentations. New communication tools in Outlook
2010 help you stay in touch and organized. Office 2010 Japanese makes
it easier than ever for you to manage things in the office, at home, or in between.
Japanese Office 2010 Home & Business Includes
Japanese Word 2010
Japanese Outlook 2010
Japanese Excel 2010
Japanese PowerPoint 2010
Japanese One Note 2010
Top 10 benefits of Japanese Office Home and Business 2010
1. Easily access and share your work on the go. Create enticing documents,
presentations, and spreadsheets, post them online, and use Office Web Apps to
access, edit, and share from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
2. Find the tools you need when you need them. The new Microsoft Office
Backstage view and improved Ribbon experience help you quickly navigate
the tasks and commands you rely on, enabling you complete to your work more
3. Enhance your presentations with photos and videos. Take advantage
of new photo and video tools that let you to embed, edit, and format photos
and videos in PowerPoint 2010 presentations.
4. Get more insight from your data. Expose trends in your business financials
or your household budget with Spark lines in Excel 2010. These mini-chart representations
let you easily identify changes in your data.
5. Keep your inbox clutter-free. Improve how you track and manage e-mail
with the new Conversations View in Outlook 2010.
6. Organize information for all your projects in one place. Combine
notes, media, documents, and other materials into a digital notebook with OneNote
7. Add energy and impact to your presentations. Bring your PowerPoint
2010 slideshow to life with state-of-the-art graphics, video, animations, and
8. Navigate documents quickly and easily. Experience how the Document
Map in Word 2010 helps you search entire documents, view sections, change headings,
and make modifications more efficiently.
9. Create text as powerful as your images. Give your documents a polished
and professional look with Text Effects in Word 2010.
10. Share your presentations across your desk or around the world. Broadcast
your PowerPoint slideshow to anyone via the Web and inspire your audience online
as effectively as in person.
System Requirements for Microsoft Japanese Office 2010 Home and Business
Office 2010 is supported for both 32-bit and 64-bit client applications. Hard
disk 3 GB , 256 MB RAM, Windows XP SP3 or higher, Windows Server 2003 R2 or