Publisher 2007 Localized Software
Microsoft French Publisher 2007 helps you create, personalize, and share a wide
range of publications and marketing materials in-house. New and improved capabilities
guide you through the process of creating and distributing in print, Web, and
e-mail so you can build your brand, manage customer lists, and track your marketing
campaigns - all in-house.
Create high-quality publications that reflect your brand identity
French Office Publisher 2007 includes new and improved tools that help you
efficiently create, customize, and reuse a wide variety of marketing communications
materials that are tailored to your company's specific needs.
- Get started quickly by choosing from a library of hundreds of customizable
design templates or blank publications, including newsletters, brochures,
flyers, postcards, Web sites, e-mail formats, and more.
- Create a business identity for all your business and personal needs
that includes your company name, contact information, and logo.
- Get dynamic previews of Office Publisher 2007 templates with your
brand elements applied - including your colors, fonts, logo, and business
information - before choosing a template.
- Use the new Search tool to quickly locate and preview high-quality
Office Publisher 2007 templates from Microsoft Office Online right within
the Publisher Catalog.
- Categorize, preview, open, and save your templates efficiently within
My Templates for fast retrieval.
- Save time and effort by storing frequently used text, design elements,
and graphics in the new Content Store to use in other publications.
- Reuse content for other publication types and distribution methods.
For example, easily place content from a multipage newsletter into an e-mail
template or Web layout for online distribution.
- Choose from more than 70 designer-created color schemes, or create
one of your own. If you're using Pantone colors, choose them within Office
- Use Publisher Tasks to get help with common Office Publisher 2007 procedures,
such as inserting images, creating a mail merge, or reusing content.
- Use the enhanced Catalog Merge to produce frequently updated materials
such as datasheets, catalogs, or price lists by merging text and images from
- Customize your publications using a collection of intuitive design,
layout, typography, and graphics tools.
- Run the enhanced Design Checker to identify and fix common design
errors in commercial print, Web, and e-mail publications prior to distributing
Microsoft French Office Publisher 2007 System Requirements
Operating system - Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack (SP) 2 or later or Microsoft
Windows Server 2003 (or higher) required, Computer and processor - 500 megahertz
(MHz) processor or higher; 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher; DVD drive; 1 gigahertz
(GHz) and 512 MB of RAM