Microsoft Word 2013 Japanese Software
Japanese Word 2013 is cleaner, sleeker, and easier on the eyes. Better templates and design tools help you put the finishing touch on documents, and you'll find updated ways to share and work with others
Benefits of Japanese Word 2013
- New Read Mode Text reflows automatically in columns to make it easier to read.
- Object Zoom When you view tables, charts, images, or online videos, a finger tap or mouse click lets you see the detail. When you’re done, another tap or click returns them to their original size.
- Resume Reading Word automatically bookmarks your last-visited spot. Enjoy your reading, take a breather, and then pick up where you left off even on a different PC or tablet.
- Reply Comment Place comments next to the text you’re discussing so it’s easy to track the conversation.
- Simplified Sharing Your documents are saved online to SkyDrive or SharePoint by default. Send everyone a link to the same file, along with their viewing and editing permissions, and be assured that everyone sees the latest version.
- Present Online Share your document with others even if they don’t have Word. Send them a link, and as you read through the document on your screen, they can follow along in their browsers.
- Alignment Guides Align charts, photos, and diagrams with your text for a polished, professional look. Handy guides pop into place when you need them and disappear when you’re done.
- Live Layout Text reflows instantly as you drag a photo, video, or shape to its new position. Release the mouse button, and your object and surrounding text stay where you want them.
- PDF Reflow Open a PDF in Word, and its paragraphs, lists, tables, and other content act just like Word content.
System Requirements for Microsoft Japanese Word 2013
Operating system - Microsoft Windows 7 or 8 Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or 2013 (or higher) required, Computer and processor - 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher; 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher; DVD drive; 1 gigahertz (GHz) and 512 MB of RAM or higher is required .