Streets & Trips 2013 with GSP Locator
Microsoft Streets & Trips with GPS Locator combines Streets & Trips--the
#1 best-selling travel and map software--with a sleek Global Positioning System
(GPS) receiver that plugs into the USB port on your laptop PC. Whether your
next trip will be coast to coast or just across town, with Streets & Trips
and your included GPS locator you'll drive with confidence. Just plug it into
your laptop and go!
New Product, Robust Features
- Get all of the new features and updates in Streets & Trips 2009.
- Includes a compact GPS Locator and USB cable.
- Use Full Screen Navigation Mode, making it easier than ever to know where
you are. Estimated drive time helps ensure that you know how far you are from
- Navigate easily with spoken directions and street names.
- Automatic re-routing gets you back on track, even when you miss a turn!
- Use the Navigation view option to see a perspective view of the road ahead.
New and Enhanced Features of Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013
- New--Updated street maps for the United States and Canada.
- New--Entertainment online's FREE trial subscription for special savings
at restaurants, hotels, and special events.
- New--Experience an even more intuitive look and feel.
- New--Send location info to your mobile device.
- Customizable trip-planning options remember your preferences and allow
you to plan stops, scenic detours, and fuel stops; add multiple destinations;
and quickly alter your route
- Optimize your trip by calculating mileage, time, and expenses in advance.
- Identify one-way streets at a glance.
- Avoid potential delays with free construction updates from the Web.
- Info on 1.5 million locations--no Internet connection is required.
- Find additional listings when you're online and send location info to your
- Plan your trip your way. Then, relax and enjoy the ride!
Streets & Trips 2013 takes the hassle out of trip planning, while it takes
the stress out of driving. Whether your next trip will be coast to coast or
just across town, you'll drive with confidence with Streets & Trips by your
Plan your trips to match your driving style.
Do you prefer scenic roads or Interstate highways? How often do you like to
stop to rest? Streets & Trips can remember your driving preferences and
suggest routes and rest stops that will help make your trip more enjoyable.
Calculate your mileage, trip costs and arrival time before you leave.
This is a great planning tool, especially for comparing different routes you're
More than 1.5 million ideas for stops along the way!
Looking for an Italian restaurant in Des Moines? A hotel in Vancouver? Streets
& Trips comes with detailed information on over 1.5 million locations--ATMs,
hotels, restaurants, gas stations and other points of interest. No Internet
Get even more information with online search.
Whenever you're connected to the Internet, you can search online to download
more locations and recent updates to your maps.
Access street-level maps and personalized directions.
Updated street-level maps and turn-by-turn directions make it easy to stay on
track. You can also add personal notes to your maps. With addresses, phone numbers
and other notes alongside your planned stops, you'll have all the information
you need in one handy place.
1 GB Ram, Windows XP Pro or higher, 1.8GB hard disk space